Wednesday 11 April 2012

getting busy

well with making the floats and getting tackle ready I'm glad the weather hasn't been brilliant over the last week or so. I have spent my time holed up in the garage tying rigs and hooks, ready for my next few outing's starting with a trip down the M1 this Saturday for the MD's inter-county match first leg then I will have a week to get ready for the MD's festival at Lindholme starting on the 23rd. This is my first festival and I hope my body lasts for the week, this will be the first time I have fished for 5 days in a row since I got MS back in 1999 and I'm a lot worse with it now than back the so I expect to be very knackered by the end of the week.
In the mean time in-between all this there is also TN floats to get on with we are busy rebuilding our stock and awaiting the orders coming in, at the moment they are very slow and really we would like the to speed up, hopefully once they have been in the Angling times and more people are aware of them things will pick up also the weather is not at it's best but hey summer is coming.
I know the blog is a bit boring at the moment with very few pictures, but the wife has kindly bought me a new digital camera and so hopefully I will start to add a few and make things a little more colourful

No comments:

Post a Comment