Tuesday 28 February 2012

With just four Days to my first match of the year on Saturday, I am starting to check my tackle and that I have all I will need on the day.
Last night I had a chat with one of the venue regulars for some upto date info and so I'm looking forward to a good day on Saturday. We are fishing Oasis lake at Lindholme, this is a canal type lake with about 60 pegs, it is around 16mtr wide and 4-5ft deep in the middle, there are plenty of fish to go at with F1's, barbel, skimmers and roach etc.

I have sorted my box out and checked my nets, just got to dig my pole out for the first time since November last year. I will keep it simple with just pellet, corn and meat on my side tray and hopefully a few fish in the net.

The floats are still on going spent yesterday gluing a few hundred which I will sort out tomorrow when the glue has dry'd.

After the fishing and all my tackle is back in storage and out of the way I will then carry on with the floats still got loads to do, and in-between that start getting my tackle ready for the festival I'm fishing at the end of April at Lindholme.

Things are starting to get busy

No comments:

Post a Comment